Stadioanele din Romania
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.
Stadioanele din Romania

Stadioane-Stadiums-Romania-Liga I-Liga II-Liga III-Liga IV-Ligile judetene-Lumea stadioanelor

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia

In jos 
3 participan?i
AutorMesaj
ol_hh

Data de înscriere : 07/11/2008

Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia Empty
MesajSubiect: Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia   Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia EmptyMier Noi 12, 2008 9:09 pm

There is a big stadium in Medgidia, jud. Constanta, called Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei since 2004 (former Stadionul Municipal). Does anyone know why there is such a big stadium?? I mean, did CSM Medgidia played Divizia A in history? Unfortunately I can find not much about the club.
Sus In jos
Il FeNoMeNo
Admin
Il FeNoMeNo

Data de înscriere : 27/08/2008
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Ploiesti

MesajSubiect: Re: Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia   Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia EmptyMier Noi 12, 2008 9:21 pm

you're in romania?I do not really speak well english.I'm sorry Crying or Very sad
Sus In jos
https://stadioane-romania.forumgratuit.ro
ol_hh

MesajSubiect: Re: Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia   Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia EmptyMier Noi 12, 2008 9:52 pm

hmm, please try english. But as far as I can, IŽll try romanian language (girlfriend will translate). No, weŽre in Hamburg
Oli
Sus In jos
Il FeNoMeNo
Admin
Il FeNoMeNo

MesajSubiect: Re: Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia   Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia EmptyMier Noi 12, 2008 10:39 pm

you are Hamburg SV fan? Very Happy
Sus In jos
Il FeNoMeNo
Admin
Il FeNoMeNo

MesajSubiect: Re: Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia   Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia EmptyMier Noi 12, 2008 10:40 pm

I like very much Borusia Dortmund Smile
Sus In jos
ol_hh

MesajSubiect: Re: Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia   Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia EmptyMier Noi 12, 2008 11:10 pm

da sigur - HSV ;-)
Sus In jos
Il FeNoMeNo
Admin
Il FeNoMeNo

MesajSubiect: Re: Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia   Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia EmptyJoi Noi 13, 2008 11:03 am

I am Borusia Dortmund fan, but my team is the soul Ploiesti FC, which will be named in future Petrolul FC'52. Smile But especially I like championship in England, starting with Barclays Premiership until the Blue Square North and South Very Happy
Sus In jos
adi

adi

Data de înscriere : 10/06/2009
Localizare : Sibiu - Hermannstadt

MesajSubiect: Re: Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia   Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia EmptyMier Iun 10, 2009 2:23 pm

ol_hh a scris:
There is a big stadium in Medgidia, jud. Constanta, called Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei since 2004 (former Stadionul Municipal). Does anyone know why there is such a big stadium?? I mean, did CSM Medgidia played Divizia A in history? Unfortunately I can find not much about the club.

"This stadium was opened in 1983 and, although I have no idea what the official figure is, there are claims that it is in fact the largest stadium in Romania, larger than Dan Păltinișanu Stadium. If most of the sources I've seen are correct this stadium does indeed take the crown with a capacity of 32,700. Of course if it would be converted to all-seater then most likely it would have somewhere less than 25,000 (probably around 18,000-20,000). The interesting bit is that Medgidia only has some 45,000 inhabitants, so more than two-thirds of the town's population can fit in the stadium. With attendances in the third tier being in the low hundreds and this stadium being disproportionately big for Medgidia you can imagine how "lively" this place is at match day. Which begs the question: what were they thinking when they built it in the first place? Well commies being what they are, I'm willing to bet they weren't really thinking that hard. All jokes aside, it's true that back in the early 80s Medgidia was somewhat more populous (around 55,000), football attendances where quite higher and there was a real prospect of the city exapanding. But it still was way too big for their needs.

Structurally the stadium is another concrete bowl, not that dissimilar to Timisoara's Dan Păltinișanu. So nothing terribly exciting from an architectural stand point. If you add to this the fact it has none of the facilities you'd expect from a modern ground you end up with a real dud. To add to this the stadium was intended for athletic events too, so the stands are quite far from the pitch.

The Main Stand is the only thing that can more or less attract your attention. It has a number of what where probably intended to be executive boxes (with a small roof over them) and the only seating in the stadium - roughly 1000 seats. Behind this stand there is a building which serves as club office and hotel. Too bad it's all quite decrepit. The rest of the stadium is pretty much nondescript. If you've seen one part, you've seen it all. Also with such low attendances there's really no Home End, as most of the few people who do attend gather in the seated are of the Main Stand.

It may be hard to believe, but this stadium isn't really in a far worse condition then the already mentioned Dan Păltinișanu was about a decade ago. The difference is that Timisoara is a rapidly developing, 300,000+ inhabitants city with an extremely popular team, while Medgidia isn't. So the stadium probably won't be turned around. At least not in the foreseeable future."

sursa: http://footballgroundguide.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=e94f7381cd2615860e0dcab933cb790a&showtopic=18268&st=0
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia   Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia Empty

Sus In jos

Stadionul Iftimie Ilisei in Medgidia
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» csm Medgidia
» TERMO DROBETA-TURNU SEVERIN
» STADIONUL ''TINERETULUI'', CRAIOVA
» FC Zalau - Stadionul Municipal
» Stadionul Orasenesc Buhusi

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum